Welcome to Chi-Town, also known as Windy City! From captivating city-scapes to out-of-the-world boat cruises, Chicago has got it all. With a thriving Ugandan community full of success stories, you will feel right at home in Chicago.
- Save time.
- Receive your tickets by e-mail.
- Hassle-free check-in: Skip the lines at the convention.
Don’t forget to add the extras to your cart for the total experience:
- Miss Uganda North America
- The Annual Saturday Dinner Boat Cruise
Current Winter Savings Expire
April 30th 2019
Registering from Uganda?
Visit a PostBank branch near you and make payments to
- Account number 1110037000614
- Register early to give yourself enough time for your visa interview
- Make your visa appointment early
- Make sure to take your UNAA invitation to your visa appointment
- Make sure that you have a valid passport
- Book your hotel early as well!
Don’t forget your Hotel Room!
The Hyatt Regency Chicago is a popular stay for all things leisure and business. Offering an energetic, urban retreat near Navy Pier, Hyatt Regency Chicago features the most hotel rooms and largest selection of meeting space in downtown Chicago. Stay within walking distance of the city’s top attractions, including Millennium Park, shopping on Magnificent Mile, and waterfront activities at the Chicago Riverwalk.